Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last Day Of Exam

Finished my maths paper 1 early in the morning (not that early, but it's early for those slping pig). P/s : Paper 1 is not objective >.<
Anyway, after that, my chem lecturer asked the whole class to gather in 3.13 room (if u are a taylorian), Guess what she said?? So, she said your assignment for the holiday will be at least 80% of the past year paper..
Earlier on, other lecturers also said that we must finish all of our past year papers when we are back from holidays, they will check one by one.
Starting of semester 2, our class got a new physics lecturer, he asked us to finish up all the past year papers, one week one year, which means one week 4 papers.. Dont think it's easy k, other hw is not included.
I know the 2 weeks "holiday" isnt a holiday for us, especially WOON MIN MIN, but I thought of spending it in the way I want, not the way set by lecturers.
So the conclusion is , I will finish all those past year papers in 3 days time, others to study.. OBVIOUSLY my shopping plan is included !! Otherwise I'm seriously dead.
I never expect my chem lecturer will purposely arrange a meeting for it. BUT, it is not only bout that, she said that our class did a lot of careless mistakes for chem paper 2!!! She commented that paper 1 and pratical exam overall quite okay..
As u can see/read, she's a very good + dedicated lecturer, always giving us extra classes >.<
TAKE NOTE of it, coz my mom said it's impossible u cant score when u actually like that subject. But i'm working so hard proving to her that I LOVE CHEMISTRY !! But actually I love Biology as well, made the wrong decision for choosing accounting, so dead =( I wonder can i retake biology in Uni stage.
I'm still thinking Ms.Lee (my chemistry lecturer) 's okay is it our okay as well??
Seriously, i'm very worried. She said she's gonna kill us =(, but she didnt =) LOL..
Today is the 10th of September!!
Actually I'm still waiting for something special, hope I wont get disappointed. I'm someone will get satisfied very easily k.......

No comments: