Friday, September 11, 2009

10th of September 2009 ^.^

Am so satisfied today.. ^.^
Do u know why?? I received a present, smth that I dreamt for so long.
Okay, let me start off our date with the movie named "The final destination". OMG.. it is so violent.. 18 PL. At first, I didnt know bout it..
The most embarrassing part would be I screamed during the movie =.= I didnt expect that also, but luckily no one was looking at me.. They were afraid as well i suppose?? HAHA..
The movie was torturing me, wanna watch it, but kept covering my eyes coz too scary.. =.=
After that, we went to arcade, we had fun there.. HAHA.. I won two racing game XD There's another game, dun noe what's the name for it.. I won so many game le, so happy!!!
Next, we went for dinner. Dont think it's nth special bout dinner k.. It's so special to me..=) So happy o !!
It's a perfect day..

No comments: