Monday, September 7, 2009

Tired but happy

Today i'm seriously very not well. Tmr i'm having accounting exam, the worst subject of mine. Although I have studied for it, I'm still quite worried that I cant score.
My lecturer said accounting is quite impossible to fail, but it's hard to score as well. So today I went out to study ( I can never study at home becoz of my TOO comfortable bed+pillow and tv), I was so ill until I cant study, stayed there looking at others.
I realised that kids nowadays are really demanding and their parents dare not even scold them, in fact, the kids scolded their parents =.= So not logical.
Anyway, back to the topic. SO..so..SO.. I was not well.. Then someone came to support me, make me hyper again. =D Few days ago, I received a present which i really like it XD. Something that requires a lot of energy, semangat and time consuming. It is also something priceless..
So yeah, that's for now.. I will blog again the day I finish my exam, which is also our special day.. <3

No comments: