Monday, September 28, 2009

First Day of School

Got back results today. Do u know what's the advantage of having all subjects lesson in a day? So that we can get back all the results!!
Our chemistry lecturer welcome us back by giving us a practical test, first lesson of the first day of school.
But none of us actually treat it like a test.. Most of my classmates were walking around asking questions and how to do it. Didnt manage of finish it btw. 3 questions in 1 and a half hour.
Not just conducting the experiment k.. The experiments are full of calculations and as for Q & A questions, u need to conduct so many tests to identify the anions and cations present.
After seeing my results, I was seriously so speechless. Thinking skills paper 1 is the worst of all.
I'm now making a decision whether to or not. Does anyone of u know what am i talking bout here? Obviously u dont...
U will know after I have decided on that.. See ya..

No comments: