Monday, November 16, 2009

AS Finals

Finally, I have reached the last paper........AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! It's gonna over, now i'm considering re-taking the paper.
Should I or shouldnt I?
Sigh... What a bad decision? I shud have studied harder instead of thinking this right now =(
So today's physics paper 2 was killing me ! What the hell??!! It seems easy, but it is tricky to the max ! Somehow it's hard. So after the exam, i realised i did left a lot of blanks and did stupid mistakes.
But anyway, nth that I can do, just hope the results arent that bad. ARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Last paper, Last paper, Last paper !! I AM GOING TO DO BETTER FOR THIS LAST PAPER ! For other papers, hopefully it's fine (although it wasnt that good) =(
I shall update bout the overall AS exam after i have finished the last paper.... BE IT !

No comments: