Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trip To Genting

After exactly 1 year and 9 months, we went genting again... Haha...
This time slightly better, I mean i'm not as scared as I was for the previous time.
So we reached the station bout 8.50 (the bus departs at 9), and we couldnt get the tickets as the bus was full, seriously FULL, whole crowd was waiting to enter the bus.
At first I was thinking maybe random sitting? Haha...BUT there are numbers on the tickets..LOL.. so what for everyone rushing to the bus?
Anyway, so we managed to get the tickets for 10.30 am.
While waiting, we walked to 1u to enjoy the air-cond and have a seat there. There was a booth by parkson, selling christmas stuff, end up I bought a super cute box for my specs.
At first wanted to buy the christmas hat, but didnt do so, tot of buying it before I go home. When I was bout to go home, I realised the hat is no longer there! So BAD =(
Okay, you know what...Genting bus is the only one making me think that Malaysian timing isnt that bad...XD
Btw, we got a lady as the bus driver, I was like, shit!, are we gonna be safe? Coincidentally, another bus to genting was just right beside it, and it was a guy! I wanted to go to the other bus, but too bad, it's not for us.
I'm not looking down at girls k.. I just believe that guys have a better driving skills than girls SOMETIMES. LOL. She was driving so fast and not applying brake (or maybe not enough)whenever she's supposed to..I think the journey took bout 1 hour and 15 mins, the last 15 mins was really scary.
Then, we went to the cable car station, my SECOND TIME ! Haha, I always got to the wrong side of the cable car, I am suppose to face the side where I can see the higher side so that i'm not that scared, but I failed like always. So end up i'm scared LIKE HELL!
First place, OUTDOOR THEMEPARK! We wasted our energy searching for it.. =.= Havent played, but one quarter of our energy had been drained.
Finally, we got to the right way.. The first game was the dangling thing, swinging ard one. I tot it wasnt that scary when I looked at them, end up I screamed like a soh por there =.=
Next game is roller coaster, 2 seats one, dun noe what name for that. I took deep breath, closed my eyes, and SCREAMED! HAHA.. and I was at front seat, so scary weh... 2 person behind was looking at me like WTH .. Aiyo, nth one ma, just scream only ma..
The last game in the outdoor themepark was boating. The boat is so hard to control, I mean at the beginning. It was SO FUN !
At there, I took a few pictures of the 360 degree turn thing. Seriously, I dun noe how ppl tahan that, got a few rides, no one is screaming. They were too scared so they didnt scream or they were totally fine with it? =.=
At first we wanted to go for the pirate ship, but LONG QUEUE..really long.. So we surrendered, coz our legs were dying, no battery ady >.<
Then we walked around and we saw booths for getting those cute soft toy one. Hmmpph, I can say that only a few booths that have really cute soft toys, others is either too ugly, or bad quality. We spent the most on this =.=
1 token = 2 dollars.. EXP right..But this is what u shud expect when u r in genting. We went to this booth, with the cutest soft toy! Like dragonail (whatever the spelling is) in pokemon and I GOT IT ! Although it's a small one, but it's more than enough when it's super cute.
Ofcoz, if there is a bigger one where u can hug it whenever u slp, it's the best thing ever! When we were playing the game, someone was saying "I can just pay u the money and u give me the toy." HAHA... Unlucky-nya...
The game goes like this, u will put ping pong balls into the clown's mouth (a moving head but stick to a fixed position one), the balls will go into different paths, leads to different number. U will get total of six balls. The sum of the scores u got will determine whether u get the toys. For examples, u will only get the prize if u got the number of 6-9, 12-18, 27-28, 31-39 etc. It's hard! Bad description though.
We spent like almost 20 on this game, but luckily we insist on playing this game, otherwise we'll just waste our money for the games that we've lost.
We played a lot of other games, not mentioning it as it's super duper sad case, i'm still wondering whether they cheat =.=
Then we left the outdoor themepark and search for FOOD ! The food there is super exp, i mean if u compare it to PJ area.. They sell 100 plus for 4 bucks !
END UP WITH MCD! It's still not cheap yea...
Looking ard in indoor themepark, it was fun, but i'm too exhausted to play any of it. Most importantly we were running out of time. I wanna go there again and get the biggest toy ! HAHA...The toy is like so gigantic, I guess it will occupy a big space in the cable car if I got it.
That's the end for the genting themeparks.
I'm still on my way to get rid of my fears towards high speed objects and heights. LET'S DO IT ! Once we reached 1u, we realised that OUR PARKING TICKET IS GONE ! So another RM20 gone case. But still, I had my best day since I started A Level course.
Thanks ya!

No comments: