Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stupid Snatch Thief

Hey guys, pls be aware of snatch thief.
Seriously, I just witnessed 2 stupid indian fella, attacking a maid just outside of her house. OMG OMG..
It just reminded me, 13th of FEBRUARY 2009, I got my phone snatched away by 2 indians/malays.
Okay, back to the story, the maid was at the GATE, suddenly a motor just passed by and snatch whatever is with the maid.
I was thinking when the maid is at outside struggling, the owner of the house is hiding in the house or coming out to help her. *Bubbling up my thoughts* (only if u understand)
Before that, I heard motor engine "BOOM BOOM BOOM", i was thinking delivery service u know..
It's so similar to what I have experienced before this. The snatch thief just making a few rounds around the housing area and search for their victims.
Ytd, my mom told me a car bang into a mall, so ngam bang to the escalator of the mall, 2 gals died BUT the driver didnt die =(
I dont mean the driver should die, it's just that even he was saved from it, he'll be prisoned or sentenced to death right... As well just mati like that..
Why is it so similar to one of the scenes in "The Final Destination 4"?
Are we going to die like them ?! Haha.....JkJk
The world now is really unsafe, EVERYWHERE, ANYTIME & ANYONE !

No comments: