Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wedding Dinner

For those who know me well, they should that I dont eat seafood except for fish.
So, my mom kept repeating that I must try even that I dont eat. Coz i'm those like never try, never eat.
So everytime I go for a buffet, comfirmed rugi business lo.. BUT for today, I ate everything that was served on the table. LOL.
For example, I ate the first and second prawn of my life, scallop, shark fins, "hou si".
I'm quite sure that I wont like to eat prawn, becoz it is so HARD to peel off their skin.
Last time, my mom also dont like to eat prawns unless someone peel off the skin for her, which is my dad. How sweet ?? =)
So the bridegroom and bride today..eerr..not to say they are secocok, but their skin colour really padan until cant padan anymore..LOL.
I heard some stories bout them, but I will still hope they can overcome the small matter and go on with it.
The wedding dinner was very grand, i saw a lot of bao qing tian (face super red one).
So tiring.!! At first, I have to go for open house, but becoz my mom was too tired, so we didnt go there.
Heard they got RM100 over for angpau... =( LOL.. I'm not so money-minded btw.
But luckily I didnt go there also, or else I wont be able to finish half of the mind map in the afternoon. GOOD JOB MIN MIN ! I have been delaying this since mid term.

No comments: