Wednesday, April 7, 2010

End of Trials

Just finished my trials. Guess what? I screwed every paper ! Damn bad. I would say this is the worst exam in my life. I never felt so bad.
I'll definitely work hard for A2. NO MORE PROCRASTINATING ! I was thinking facebook is a matter to it. Once I got home, facebook, after dinner, facebook ( sometimes even dinner with facebook ). WTH?! What is this man?
I wish I have the determination like Ben to quit FB. Haha.. Not too late to realise this right? But it'll be late if I dont correct my mistakes NOW.
I dont know what is happening, but lately I cant access FB website in TAYLOR'S LIBRARY. WHAT WHAT WHAT?? My instinct tells me that they blocked the website becoz of the exam. Am I being too imaginative? BUT i can access it at home & cant in the library? OKAY, IT'S OKAY. For our GOOD..
I dont know what I can do now. Continue studying to improve my weaknesses? BUT i'm seriously exhausted, this morning I couldnt wake up becoz I know i'm having my last paper and it's paper 5 ! SO, I think i'll take a few days break to settle with my uni application and scholarship stuff since i'm on and a half WEEK holiday. U didnt see wrongly, it's week, not month ! I'm just too desperate.. Who doesnt?

No comments: