Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dinner

As u can see from the title, yeah, had dinner with stefi, ka wei and caely.... I met up with stef bout 7 and met up the rest at 8 smth ( it was jam perhaps) =.=
Anyway, let's start with the moment we met up. We walked up and down searching for the right restaurant, ended with TGIF.. LOL.
Hmm....looking at the menu, O.o pricy yea..caely suggested we should leave the restaurant (with a joking tone), but obviously we are not so 38 la right...
So everyone ordered the 2 course meal.. Seriously the food there isnt nice + expensive. I mean not to say not nice, it just not my cup of tea XD. We stayed there till exactly 10..
At first I'm not suppose to join them for supper ( to continue with caely's lame-ness ), but after ka wei buddha can fetch me home, so i joined them.. haha..
But caely has smth to do, so we went back to ka wei's house to wait for caely. At ka wei's house, me and stefi kenakan ka wei's friend, haha, so fun!
OMG..I cant deny that ka wei's bro is DAMN CUTE ! He was so shy @@..
So bout 12, we went to "记得吃". Seriously, the whole is full of rubbish...HAHA..Btw, tonight I had fun. Thx to caely for her lame-ness to create the atmosphere and send me home.
Next time we shall meet again, hang out together, sure got chance, no worries...!!
P/s : I bought "The Cinderella Story" DVD. I'm so gonna watch it tonight =)

No comments: