Friday, November 20, 2009

Last Day of Exam = Celebration in Sunway Pyramid

U see, two person can still have fun when shopping and karaoke! Even fun than in a gang! I mean like at least we dun fight for mics ..LOL..
XD ..U know what i mean, shi kay !

Had fun even in the toilet ... XD

Btw, i spent so much in sp today ! Seriously, SO MUCH ! So i hid everything that i bought in my room once i got home, haha......If mom get to see those things, i'm dead.. SO DEAD !
Oh ya , wait wait, i go take pictures of the things i bought today first...haha.... BRB !
Okay, i'm back..will post the pictures later...
So today our plan was go karaoke once we step into Pyramid, BUT, most shops havent opened ! Gosh, we reached there like so early. So we walked for while before going there.
OKAY.. so when we reached redbox, they said that we didnt book it, so we can only sing till 1pm (it was 11.20 at that time). Also becoz of we were so damn EARLY, we have only 5 choices for our lunch or whatesoever. HAHA..but we only spent 11.50 per person..
Lunch time
My favourites in Dragon-I
Now comes the most exciting part.. After lunch, which was bout 2.15 pm, we went SHOPPING ! I guess I was the only one who REALLY did shopping ! LOL.. And this is also the part where i spent most of my money on.
AAAAARHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I spent most of my money on the thing (shi kay, u know what is it too), the sales girl was looking at me for being so crazy >.<
I'm going to shop for clothes tmr...hehe... More on sunday if i have time... That's how i spent so much money... Finally, we had a break in starbucks... My leg was so pain !! That's the end of our day =)

Mocha for the day ! Best =)

No comments: